Friday, January 10, 2014

Mood Afghan Blocks, 9, 10 & 11

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted up. I was very unmotivated to even work on them. But I've caught up so here they are.

January 8, 2014 Mood Block Color - Variegated, I was in a mood that didn't fit any of my other colors.
Yarn: I love this Yarn in Songbird stripe.

 January 9, 2014 Mood Block Color - White, Empty
Yarn: Redheart super saver - Aran (The block isn't actually as white as the photo shows. Too much post processing there.)

 Januray 10, 2013 Mood Block Color - Gray, Down/depressed.
Yarn: Redheart super saver in Charcoal.



In the next few days or possibly weeks I may not follow my mood chart exactly, it depends on how quickly I can accept and deal with the fact that I'm unable to go back to College this semester. And I really don't want a blanket full of gray blocks. So the colors may not always reflect my mood.

Sola Fide
Bliss

4 comments:

  1. Don't let college get you down! -hugs- This really is a cool project. I like the idea of a color scheme meaning something even more personal than "I like these colors". Keep it up and hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are coming along nicely...

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss