Sunday, May 18, 2014

Relfections



At the urging of my Dad and Brother I went out to the lakeside park with them Friday evening and took photo's while they kicked around  a soccer ball. (or football for those Non-Americans ;))   I don't feel like I was able to capture many great photo's because of the poor lighting but I did manage to get a few that I'm happy enough with to share.


The geese really had my attention, and I tried my hardest to 'sneak up' on them. There were three Geese families all with little chicks. They were adorable but the moment I got very close they slipped off into the water. 



Hope you all have had a great weekend!!
Sola Fide

Bliss












4 comments:

  1. Hey there, those are lovely pictures... Yes I did have a great weekend. Hope you did too. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      I did have a great weekend that week, ^^ I'm glad you did as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful pics B, looks like you had a great time regardless of the geese allowing you to get close to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! I love seeing the geese in silhouette against the water. That must have been fun in person.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss