Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pink Santa

Hello folks!

It's been awhile a loooong while! Too long, I know. For the moment, I'll spare you the details and share with you my newest completed project (that's not a gift)

PINK SANTA!



Isn't he cute?  Right now he's hanging in front of my calendar (The purple numbers are the days left until my Dad comes home. 20 as of today :D) I will probably try and sneak him onto my mom's tree when I'm done posting here.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I'm hoping I can get back into the swing of posting regularly soon!
Bliss

2 comments:

  1. HA! I love this little guy! Oddly enough, someone asked me for a pattern link for a tiny bear I made last year, and I told them I would be posting a pattern for a tiny Santa I made last year in the next day or two. I spent today writing up the pattern and then test-knitting it. He looks a lot like your little Santa ;) I'm committed to doing a "Five on Friday" post tomorrow, so be sure to pop by on Saturday to see my knitted Santa. So weird. Have a great evening Bliss ... nice to see you again on your blog! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Santa Bliss! He looks good on my tree! Thanks for making him and giving him to me!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss