Monday, April 6, 2015

E is for Earphones & Easter


I crocheted over my earbud wire so maybe it wouldn't get tangled so often!! I plan on doing my other set as well as the charging cable for my phone as well as I have time. (Also do you even know how hard it was to come up with a crochet idea for the letter E? Yeah...it was hard lol) 


Easter!!!

So, I don't really dress up for Easter...but I kind of did yesterday cause I felt amazing and had gotten enough sleep for the first time in over a week. :D And I felt particularly sassy and confident in myself. 




JESUS IS ALIVE!!!!!!!

Sola Fide
Blissy


3 comments:

  1. Hey sassy girl! You are so beautiful! I need to do my phone cord as well or maybe I should wait until summer break and let you do it for me.:) Love and miss you much B, love ya mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for being sassy! Earbuds...the way I perspire crocheting the cord to my earbuds wouldn't be a good idea, I usually only wear them when out walking for exercise.

    Sandy at Bridge and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Crocheting earbuds...that just may work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. I'm glad you've decided to leave a comment, I like getting them, they make me feel like I'm not writing to myself! I reply to all my comments, even though it may take me a little bit, I DO reply.
Have a great, fantastic day/evening/night/morning!
Bliss